Are you crazy of that bath brush head always falls out?
Have you found other natural bristle brushes scratchy to your tender and sensitive skin?
Do you wish that your shower brush wouldn't come apart when you apply pressure or start scrubbing?
Do you want to have a body brush with long handle for your convenient using and brushing?
Do you desire to have a multi-function brush which can remove your dead skin completely?
NO WORRY! NO TROUBLE!
Our Janrely bath body brush will give you a perfect answer if you try it.
* Smoother skin - Use the dry skin brush and feel your skin getting softer and smoother.
* Exfoliates - removes dead dry skin, improving appearance, clearing your clogged pores, and allowing your skin to "breathe."
* Reduce Cellulite - softens hard fat deposits below the skin while distributing fat deposits more evenly to diminish the appearance of cellulite.
* Stimulate Your Lymphatic System.
* The actual color may vary slightly from the online image due to monitor color settings.
* Please allow slight measurement deviation for the data.
* With the certain hardness, everyone has different feeling to the bristles. We recommend that you soak with warm water for about 2 minutes to slightly soften it before use.
If there were any problem with your Janrely body brush, just contact us, we provide 30days warranty. So what are you waiting for? Click on the Buy button to order your brush now before our price increases.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS(8)Write Review
I wanna share how I use this product. I always use it when I take the shower to brush. Rub the shower gel on my back or the body brush until lots of the foam bubbles came out. Then use the brush to rub my back. The brush is not too soft or too hard, appropriate strength when I use it.
+ Short bristles = less flex than longer bristles so a better scrub
+ Bristles are soft and don't mess with my skin other than giving a good scrub
+ Good price (got this as flash sale)
+ Long, sturdy handle
- Some shedding of bristles when I opened the package. Few more found in shower after first use but haven't noticed anything major. Pretty sure that is normal for something fresh out of the box.
~ Have not owned it long enough to see about mildew or how the handles and bristles hold up over time