The Heavy Duty Skid Steer Auger with Frame lets you dig plumb holes with speed and precision without breaking the bank. The planetary geared drive unit powers through tough soil and dirt and keeps the power ready for when you need it. When digging holes, torque means power!
With Auger bits available from " to 24" wide, there are endless applications for your auger. Turn fence installs into an easy weekend job! Perfect for digging sump drains, concrete footings, or post holes on the job site.
The universal skid steer frame offers two mounting styles. Bolt your drive unit in the center of the frame or install your drive unit on the slide rail system for adjustments on the fly. The slide rail frame provides 40" of travel for your auger drive unit.
Save your back and bank account with the Titan Skid Steer Auger!
- Forged hood ears to cope with the heavy strain of daily use.
- Lockable hood pin makes it almost impossible to detach from your frame.
- Non-dislodgement shaft guarantees the shaft will never fall out making a safer work environment.
- Suitable for machines with 0 - 20 GPM hydraulic flow rate.
- Planetary gear box delivers efficient torque and increased reliability.
- 2" Hex output spindle is compatible with the most common auger bits.
- ", 9", 2", 8", and 24" diameter Auger bits available.
- 8", 24", and 48" extensions posts available.
- Hoses and /2" flat face couplers included.
- Universal skid steer style hook up.
- Reinforced cradle with swivel to protect your auger bits and drive unit.
- Two cradle mounting options: Bolt in center or slide frame rails for easy adjustments.
- Drive unit weight: 74 lb
- Frame weight: 45 lb
- Torque range: 707 - 530 ft-lb
- Oil flow range: 0 - 20 GPM
- Speed range: 3 - 00 rpm
- Unit height: 2"
- Unit diameter: 9."